1/2 cup butter
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup flour
1 cup water
- preheat 240'C oven
- combine water, butter & salt in a saucepan. Bring to boil
- as soon as the mixture boils, add flour all at once and beat to mix the flour smoothly with the liquid
- remove from heat.
- in a mixing bowl, mix 4 eggs and flour mixture, continue beating until the mixture becomes a smooth & shiney paste
- while still warm, shape choux puffs, eclairs, profiterols or apa-apa lah yang kita nak buat, on a baking sheet
- bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, then reduce the heat to 150'C & continue baking for another 20 mins.
- combine all ingredients in a saucepan
- constantly stir over medium high heat until the mixture coats the back of the spoon
- remove from heat, pour into a container & cover surface with plastic wrap.
|chocolate drizzled cream puff ... yummy !|